NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Close to My Heart Cruise Incentive Trip

Hi all!

I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my Close to My Heart business! My family and I just returned from Close to My Heart's Incentive trip to the Eastern Caribbean aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's new ship, Escape! It was a trip of a lifetime! I am so grateful for each of you!

Have you dreamed of going on vacation for free? Of earning extra income for you and your family? Of traveling to many new places and learning? Of getting the latest and greatest scrapbooking and cardmaking products at a discount? Of working your own hours? Of working for yourself? If you said yes to any of those questions, I encourage  you to consider joining Close to My Heart and our award winning Hearts of the West team! I would love to help you make your dreams come true! Contact me and let's connect over coffee, breakfast, lunch or via phone! I want to hear from you.

I am incredibly inspired by 3 of my hard-working downline who earned Close to My Heart's incentive trip - Chelsey Vorosmarty, Charity Lindberg and Sue Wilde. I created these special gifts for them using our Regatta paper packet and accessories.



















Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!