NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hearts of the West Blog Hop - Confetti Wishes

Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!

If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to my hearts Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The hearts of the west team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This months challenge is our spectacular Confetti Wishes








paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked from Nancy Klein.

I used the following Close to My Heart products to create these cards:

Confetti Wishes Paper Packet - X7189B - $10.95
Confetti Wishes Compliments - X7189C - $5.50
Gold Shimmer Trim - Z1985 - $5.50
Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon - Z1989 - $4.25
Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon - Z1990 - $4.25
Liquid Glass - Z679 - $7.75
Marcy LePen Journaling Pen - Z1979 - $3.50
Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape - Z2004 - $8.75
3D Foam Tape - Z1151 - $6.50
Assorted ShinHan Touch Twin Markers and Colorless Blender Marker - $6.50 each
Lovely Birthday Stamp Set - B1462 - $10.95
Cricut Artbooking Collection - Z1906 - $109
It's the Little Things (this was a November Stamp of the Month) Stamp Set

If you came from Kerry Hammel's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us. 
Thanks for joining us this month.
Your next stop is Chantal Pearson's Bloghttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itsahoot.ca%2F2015%2F03%2Fhwbh-april.html%3Fm%3D1&h=QAQEYEyD0 and come back next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

11 comments:

  1. I love the frame-shaped front on the blue card! I really like the heart embossing folder too! I haven't used it yet, but you've inspired me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! So love the heart embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodling on the cards. I love the Lovely Day card with the heart embossing folder, so pretty. I really need to get that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice!! love the bright colours in this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all...WOW~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the details. Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cards! Need to get the heart embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! I appreciate you visiting my blog and sharing your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!