NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hearts of the West Team October Blog Hop - Scaredy Cat

Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!


If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West was founded by Nancy Klein.

This months' challenge is the Scaredy Cat paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked from Nancy Klein.
If you came from Kerry Hammel then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.







I created my Scaredy Cat double page layout in only one hour! I am so impressed with how quickly this beautiful layout came together! 

Scaredy Cat Paper Packet - X7085A - $10.95
Scaredy Cat Complements - X7185C - $5.50
Sunset Chevron Washi Tape - Z2005 - $8.75
Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles - Z1935 - $4.25
3-D Foam Tape - Z2060 - $6.50
Black Ink Pad - Z2105 - $6.50
Bonding Memories Glue - 1512 - $8.75
Cricut Artfully Sent Collection - Z3017 - $109 - I used this amazing, versatile new cartridge to create the house! This item is a must have! 
Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 pattern book - 9042 - $8.75 - This is another must have item! I used one of the scrapbook layout patterns to create this! It came together beautifully and quickly because of this pattern book.

Your next stop is Chantal Pearson of It's a Hoot Papercrafts.

Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month to see what crafty projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

Visit my blog and Facebook business page often for information on new products, specials, tips and techniques, events and more! Follow my blog and enter to win a prize!

Enjoy,
Nancy K.

7 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the little touches of washi tape and black epoxy bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, Nancy!! I love the bats and the house turned out super! Is this the house off the card on the Artfully Sent cartridge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and spooky. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout :) Love all those little embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Yes, it is the house from the Artfully Sent cartridge - I LOVE this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!