NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Friday, August 15, 2014

Cross Canada Blog Hop - Picture My Life

Welcome to our August Blog Hop featuring alternative ways to use your Picture My Life cards.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Julie at 12x12travels.blogspot.ca. If you came from Terry Ann of Terry Ann Diack then you are in the right place! 

All of these fun projects include the following Close to My Heart products:

Black cardstock
NEW Black Striped Twill ribbon
Picture My Life Chalk it Up Scrapbooking Program cards
NEW Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape
NEW Sunset Chevron Washi Tape
NEW Gold Assortment Sequins
Silver Washi Tape
Black Mini-Medley Accent Collections
Teal Shimmer Trim
3D Foam Tape
NEW Triangle Border Punch
Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
White Daisy pigment based stamp pad
Sponge Daubers
Whisper cardstock
Paper Fundamentals (love this!) 
Guiding Hearts stamp set
Great Job stamp set

Easy, Fun Techniques to try on your next card or layout:

On the "Say Cheese" card I cut out the middle of the lens and popped it up using 3D foam tape and then I added a black sequin to make it pop out.

On the "Look How You Shine" card I created my own background paper by stamping using the stars from our NEW Great Job stamp set using our fantastic White Daisy pigment ink pad.

For my double page layout, I used a direct to paper technique using our White Daisy pigment ink pad. I love the look of it - it looks like chalkboard!

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Kristine of Home with Studio K.
 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.cahttp://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-cross-canada-blog-hop-pml-cards.html, as she has the complete blog list. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring our favourite new products.  So mark September 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.





.







Enjoy! Please visit me again soon!
Nancy K.

7 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous! Great cards.....I love how quick and simple they go together, just a little paper, and embellishments, and bam, project complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such quick and easy cards to put together, yet so cute! They are great. Love the way you created the well used chalkboard effect on your layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!