NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Close to My Heart's Featured Product - August Stamp of the Month - What A Hoot

Hi everyone,

As mentioned earlier this month, I will be featuring some of my favorite products in upcoming posts. One of my favorite products is Close to My Heart's exclusive Stamp of the Month stamp sets. One of my favorite programs is Close to My Heart's Stamp of the Month program. You might be wondering how it works. I'm excited to share that info with you!

You can take advantage of purchasing an exclusive stamp set each month for only $5! That's a savings of more than 70% off the retail price.

When you spend $50 or more, you can purchase the exclusive stamp set for only $5.00! It retails for $19.75!

August's Stamp of the Month is called It's A Hoot and I had a hoot creating this fun layout!

To recreate this layout for your album, you will need the following products:

Black cardstock
White Daisy cardstock
Scaredy Cat paper packet
Black stamp pad
Adhesive - I love our Bonding Memories Glue
3D Foam Tape
It's A Hoot Stamp of the Month
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - Colorless Blender Marker, Peony Purple, Golden Yellow, and Marigold







These markers are incredibly easy to use and produce beautiful results!

I will be drawing for this cute stamp set on August 31st. To enter, please leave a comment to this blog post and check again on September 1st to see if you have won! Be sure to tell your friends about this so they can enter to win! I will be doing a Stamp of the Month draw each month!

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!