NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Annual Inspirations Idea Book Product Launch - August 23, 2014




Close to My Heart's new Annual Inspirations Idea Book goes live tomorrow!  

I invite you to join my product launch party on August 23, 2014 at the Cochrane Baptist Seminary.  When you attend, you will receive a copy of the brand new annual Inspirations Idea Book. There will be a Base & Bling Buffet, Picture My Life Buffet and a Color My Life Buffet. The cost to attend this event is $5 and includes the Color My Life Buffet project as well as a copy of the annual Inspiration Idea Book. The other projects will be available to do for an additional fee. Please RSVP as space is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!