NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Come Join My Hearts of the West Team!

Hi everyone!

It's an AMAZING month to join Close to My Heart and my fabulous Hearts of the West Team! I've never seen such a great time to join! When you join before the end of April, you will receive your choice of one of Close to My Heart's Cricut Cartridge Collections - this is worth $99 and the kit is only $99 so your Cricut Cartridge Collection is FREE! Yahoo! If you have ever thought about owning your own business doing something you love, NOW is the time! You will LOVE being a part of our team - we share ideas, artwork, we get together at team meetings, stamp & scrap camps and corporate events, learn and grow with each other and create new friendships while creating beautiful artwork and scrapbooks! Ask me how you can join today - it's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!