NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year - Welcome to 2014!

Happy New Year everyone! It's hard to believe that 2013 is already over (now to get used to writing 2014 on cheques!)! I want to wish each of you a happy, healthy, joyous 2014! Please keep visiting my blog - I appreciate your visits!

I am excited to tell you that my Spring/Summer 2014 Close to My Heart Idea Books have arrived and I ordered new products today! I LOVE this Idea Book and I think you will too! To get a copy of the Idea Book when it becomes available, please send me an email to: nancy.klein@shaw.ca  Or book a party and see the new products in person and play with them - so much FUN! Stay tuned for more info!

Other news! January is National Papercrafting Month - you get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit (see the picture on the right) for only $15 when you place an order of $35 or more! Or you can get it FREE when you sign up as a consultant in January and submit personal sales of $300 or more - contact me for more details on how to join my awesome Hearts of the West team! With this exclusive kit, you create 10 cute cards (2 each of 5 designs) using 3 sneak-peek accessories from the upcoming Idea Book (who doesn't love sneak-peeks?!)  a new D-size stamp set, and exclusive papers.


Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!