NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a Great Time to Join Close to My Heart!

It's a GREAT time to join Close to My Heart and my Hearts of the West team!

When you join between November 1, 2013 - December 15, 2013, new Consultants may also receive the brand new Picture My Life Scrapbooking ProgramTM! I am THRILLED about this! 


Here is what this program is about:

- 8 fresh, stunning design themes, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4"       and 4" x 6" plus a 12"x12" cover page!
- 10 Memory Protectors designed for this program!
It's a retail value of $24.95 but it's FREE to qualifying new consultants!

When you join, you will receive more than $180 in products and supplies and so much more!

Contact me for more details about this exciting opportunity!
Nancy K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!