NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter 2012 Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat

What a fantastic weekend! I hosted the Winter 2012 Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat in Canmore, Alberta at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn. I thought you may be interested in what our projects were. Here are some pics. If you are interested in making this fabulous folder and/or mini album (can also be a coupon book, etc), please let me know!I am using the folders (I made 2 of them) for my daughters school report cards, pics, artwork, and more! It's a great way to keep those items in a tidy and beautiful way! I am using the mini album in my purse for organizing coupons and other papers I refer to often.






Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!