NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, February 27, 2012

Join My Close to My Heart Team in March!

Do you love scrapbooking, stamping, cardmaking? Would you like to get a discount on your products or make some extra money? If you said "yes" to any of those questions, you will want to join Close to My Heart and my Hearts of the West team in March!

When you join, you will receive the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge FREE! Or, if you own it already, you will get $100 in product credit! It doesn't get better than this!


To join, just visit my website at www.nancy.myctmh.com and click on "Your Opportunities", scroll to the bottom where it says "To sign up to become a Consultant, click here" and click there and it will take you to the form. Easy pea-sy!

If you have any questions please let me know! I hope you will join my Hearts of the West team!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!