NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Close to My Heart Regional Celebration in Vancouver

Good evening all!

Just got home from Regional Celebrations in Vancouver, British Columbia today. What an amazing event! It was the perfect balance of business and creative classes and I will be sharing with you some of the artwork we did during those 2 days. Stay posted over the next few days for pictures!




If you have any questions about the artwork or would like a copy of the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book please let me know - I'd love to get a copy to you!

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is very nice! I love to see it! Greets from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra! It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!