NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, April 12, 2010

Summer 2010 Idea Book




Good evening everyone!

I am super excited to let you know that the Summer 2010 Idea Books will be mailed out soon! You can start ordering from them on May 1st so be sure to visit my website! To get your copy please email me or call me.

My new product should arrive tomorrow and I hope to start creating with it soon so keep visiting to see the new artwork!

In the meantime, here is some other artwork using Close to My Heart product!

Enjoy!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good Nancy! I just signed up a few days ago, so I'm super excited to get the new Summer goodies...took me long enough to finally sign up eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Congrats Kelly! I am so happy to have you on our team! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!