NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You!











Hi everyone!

Thank you to all of you who came to my Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book Open House!

Congratulations to Tracy Wright who won the draw! She will receive a $25 gift certificate for product from the new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book.

I just love Close To My Heart's Jingle Creative Basics package! I made these 3 cards all using this paper packet and a variety of stamp sets, including:

NOEL - from the Holiday Jingle stamp set
Winter Wonderland - from the Snow Flurries stamp set
Merry Christmas - from the Ornate Ornaments stamp set

The ink colors I used were Juniper and Tulip.

I'd love to get your feedback on which card you love the best!

Have a wonderful, safe Labour Day long weekend!

Nancy K.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cards !! they are so simple and beautiful! thanks for sharin

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!