NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, August 23, 2009

All of Us




Good evening!


My family and I love visiting Lake Louise! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and we are fortunate to live only 1 1/2 hours away. We visited there 2 years ago and spent the weekend at Chateau Lake Louise - it is a gorgeous hotel! We went on a day trip to Jasper and to the Columbia Ice Field Interpretation Center. The scenery was amazing!


Close To My Heart's new My Reflections Kit - Sweet Home was perfect for creating layouts for these special pictures. Here are 3 layouts created using this kit. (I haven't finished the journaling yet - once I do I will post it again.) It is so versatile! This kit (and more great new kits and other products) will be available on September 1st! Visit my website to buy your kit! You will love it!



Enjoy!

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!